In this video, you’ll learn the fastest and easiest way to remove unwanted objects from your images with Adobe Photoshop.
I’m a huge fan of Lightroom but unfortunately, when it comes to moving pixels around Lightroom doesn’t cut it so that’s when I turn to Photoshop and honestly once you learn the basics there aren’t too many things you can’t fix using Photoshop.
Watch this video and learn to use the following tools
- Clone stamp tool for removing objects close to other objects
- Spot removal tool for quick dust spot removal
- Patch tool to remove those stubborn dust and rain spots
- Marquee tool for making quick selections
- Content aware fill for removing larger objects
The second part in this series can be found here.
Enjoy and share this post to spread the photography love.